The Rosy Boa contract has an immediate opening for an IT Project Manager to work in Herndon, Virginia. This is an opportunity to use your combined technical expertise, financial management and project oversight to manage a portfolio of high profile agile software development projects. These positions require an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered. Duties would also include but not are not limited to performing timeline analysis, requirements allocation and interface definition, technical management, integration, implementing agile, and running daily scrums.
- Technical oversight of a portfolio of projects.
- Financial management of the portfolio of projects.
- Project planning and time management for the portfolio of projects.
- Agile implementation on a two week sprint & daily scrum schedule
- Clearance: Must have an active TS/SCI with Poly to be considered
- Requires a BA degree and at least 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters and 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience in developing program plans, resource requirements, and schedules to achieve Program goals and financial management of software development projects.
- Demonstrated experience implementing streamline processes and procedures for established programs.
- Demonstrated experience with project management, to include project management processes and project management life cycle/control gates.
- Demonstrated experience with technical integration projects requiring technical depth and skills.
- Demonstrated experience with oral and written communication skills – the ability to communicate information and ideas in a manner that is understandable, responsive, and customer-focused.
- Demonstrated experience identifying the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Demonstrated experience identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in providing customer service.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and scheduling, to include experience in developing program plans, resource requirements, and schedules to achieve Program goals.
- Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft Office to include PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Project Manager Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Understanding of Agile.
Pay Range:Pay Range $105,300.00 - $162,000.00 - $218,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.