If you are professional, computer-savvy, and enjoy a new opportunities, then join our team! Come to work in casual attire and make a difference helping homeowners, homebuyers and mortgage servicers while you expand your knowledge of Federal Housing Administration (FHA) mortgage policies and procedures.
Leidos is currently seeking customer service/contact center specialists to back the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Office of Single Family Housing in their mission to create strong, sustainable, comprehensive communities and quality affordable homes for all.
Our Call Center is in Indianapolis, Indiana and is open from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday. Being available to work an 8 hour shift between these hours and being flexible with start and end times is key in order to meet our customer’s needs.
We offer $18.00 per hour, excellent Leidos benefits, a 40- hour work week and there may be opportunities to work overtime, on a volunteer basis, if you’re interested.
Come join our rapidly growing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accrued based on Leidos policy, up to 3 weeks a year
- Ten paid holidays per year
- Access to benefits on day one including medical and dental insurance, 401K, Life, AD&D, Voluntary Disability plans
- Ongoing training to promote your success
- Tuition reimbursement based on Leidos policy
- Discounted Leidos stock purchase and other Employee Discounts
On the job, you will:
- Reply to calls and emails from the public on housing and FHA mortgages.
- Use a knowledge base and follow standard operating procedures (SOP) to answer customer requests.
- Document your communications in our database.
- Bilingual and fully fluent in English and Spanish (both written and verbal).
- High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- Minimum of two (2) years of customer service, call center, or contact center work history.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Security clearance, which includes a credit check and background investigation.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule, including the closing shift, which is 11:30am to 8pm.
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Ability to navigate a content management system, other applications and related web sites.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service, dependability and time management skills.
- Keyboarding proficiency of at least 40 words per minute.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
- Call Center (omnichannel) background a plus.
**This position is covered under the Service Contract Act and is subject to minimum wage demands as well as the minimum Health and Welfare benefit. Leidos ensure that all provisions are met through their wages and benefits**
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.