Defense Group is seeking a qualified Lead Marketing Analyst, reporting to the Defense Group Business Development (BD) Operations Lead, to support Group BD activities.
The Lead Marketing Analyst has responsibility for the Defense Group pipeline data in the WinIt customer relationship management (CRM) system. The individual provides synthesis, analysis and forecast of the Business Development pipeline using WinIt data to meet Defense Group performance metrics. The individual verifies the accuracy of the data in accordance with the Leidos’ concept of operations and produces required reporting. Responsibilities also include assisting Group management with preparation of various monthly and quarterly reviews.
The ideal candidate will have worked in BD with CRM experience. Characteristics necessary for success include keen attention to detail, data analysis skills, and the ability to establish and maintain a solid working relationship with BD staff, managers, and peers. The position requires excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to move from task to task quickly and efficiently.
- Serve as Group point of contact (POC) for WinIt questions from management and the Operation-level WinIt power users.
- Produce weekly 5-15 report for Group and Corporate, consolidating inputs from all five Defense Operations and verifying data.
- Host weekly calls with Defense power users to share news and discuss issues of concern.
- Distribute weekly WinIt exceptions reports to ensure opportunity data accuracy.
- Support the monthly award reconciliation process; assist power users with reconciliation issues and report unresolvable discrepancies to Finance each period.
- Represent Defense Group in the WinIt Configuration Change Board (CCB) monthly meetings.
- Participate in monthly BD Financial Insight (BDFI) meetings to discuss updates to the tool.
- Produce reports and slides to support reviews such as pipeline, MOR, QBR, ELT, and BOD.
- Respond to Group BD data calls.
- Participate in AOP planning process.
- Review and approve new WinIt licenses as needed for Group BD employees.
- Provide WinIt training to new users.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field and 8+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Multi-tasking and communications skills to develop, organize, facilitate, coordinate, and execute actions across the Group related to all BD and Strategy initiatives.
- Proven track record of successful Business Development and pipeline support.
- Experience using WinIt CRM tool.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Intermediate Microsoft Excel skill level to produce reports and analyze data.
- Ability to use automated tools to present ideas, information, and reports.
- Experience creating Power BI dashboards is a plus.
- Ability to gain internal support, operate independently with limited supervision, and establish a solid working relationship with senior management, BD staff, and peers across Leidos.
- Ability to think “outside the box”, be proactive, and continually look for ways to improve upon processes.
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.