- Performing customer support activities involving the installation, modification, and repair of complex equipment and systems;
- Conducting on-site installation and testing of equipment to ensure proper working order;
- Isolating equipment start-up malfunctions and taking corrective action;
- Performing ad-hoc and predetermined work assignments with instructions;
- Following all established guidelines, procedures and policies;
- Working on assignments which are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required;
- Preparing daily logs and reports on work performed;
- Managing resources, maintaining schedules, and coordinating all repair activities in priority sequence to ensure adherence to contractual service level agreements (SLAs); and
- Working in a customer environment with systems operated in a 24/7 environment which require immediate response times and driving long distances to sites.
- Accepting and updating work order in CRM systems such as Salesforce, Maximo, and KOI for our customers.
- Keeping track of mileage and labor for accurate and prompt T&M submission in time card and expense reporting systems.
- Associates degree with 2+ years experience
- Have the ability to read, interpret, and redline drawings and schematics
- Familiar with basic electronic test, measure, and diagnostics equipment such as multimeters
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and hold a valid sate driver’s license
- Ability to pass a TSA suitability background check
- Must be able to lift, carry & transport heavy equipment greater than 50 lbs. safely, climb ladders at heights above 15’
- Previous experience servicing computer tomography (CT) equipment and other non-intrusive inspection equipment, PLC applications, hydraulic systems, and mechanical background considered a plus, along with network media conversion and software interface
Pay Range:Pay Range $44,200.00 - $68,000.00 - $91,800.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.