Are you interested in improving and shaping the IT industry? Leidos is seeking a Jr. Developer in SharePoint & .Net who is motivated by variety, is seeking a challenging environment for professional growth, and is interested in supporting an Investor-Owned Utility client headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana.
The Jr. Developer will implement .Net solutions using the latest .Net technologies and SharePoint. Candidate must have solid understanding and production experience in analyzing, developing, and deploying .Net solutions.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Location: Looking for someone in the Woodlands, TX, New Orleans, LA or Little Rock, AR area. Role is currently remote, however as COVID restrictions continue to loosen candidate may be expected to report to the office/client site.
Note: On call rotation and some evening/weekend work may be required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work directly with client customers to provide world-class application baseload and non-baseload support for multiple utility company applications.
- Must have basic understanding and production experience in analyzing, developing, and deploying solutions
- Gather software application requirements through interactions with business users
- Collaborate with business analyst team members to identify gaps and dependencies in requirements across applications and departments.
- Plan and facilitate requirements sessions to identify and validate requirements with IT and business stakeholders.
- Manage and communicate requirements throughout the software development lifecycle, including requirements prioritization, requirements changes, and conflict resolution.
- Support the QA organization during User Acceptance Testing to ensure solutions meet the business requirements and help determine the most appropriate actions to address problems identified through project testing or other assessment efforts.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree. High school diploma with eight years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 4+ years of development experience in large-scale enterprise application integration.
- 2+ years SharePoint experience
- Development or architectural experience using Microsoft .NET, and related technologies.
- Development or architectural experience with PowerApps and PowerAutomate.
- Understand physical and logical server architectures for SharePoint
- Must have practical project experience in development of Sharepoint and .Net applications
- Technical skills with .NET development technologies (C#, VB, ASP, JS, TS)
- Demonstrated effective solution development capabilities.
- Demonstrated degree of initiative and self-guided work management
- Demonstrated ability to adequately document work product
- Must be willing to work diligently to meet deliverable deadlines
- Demonstrate strong desire to develop new technical knowledge and professional skills on a continual basis
- Detailed knowledge of SharePoint, Visual Studio.Net, SQL Server, Oracle and Powershell are highly desirable.
- Experience with XML, SOAP, and Web Services required.
- An understanding of Active Directory, IIS, Kerberos Security Architecture, Power Shell, and InfoPath also required.
Come join our rapidly growing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Accrue 3 weeks of PTO during your first year
- Get ten paid holidays a year
- Access to benefits on day one
- Employee discounts
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
Pay Range:Pay Range $63,050.00 - $97,000.00 - $130,950.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.