The Leidos Intelligence Division is seeking a Software Engineer/Developer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance to support a highly visible fast paced prime contract in the Fort Meade, MD area. This position offers a 20K Sign on Bonus! You will enjoy great benefits such as 4 or more weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave, and a sign on bonus.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: A motivated software engineer with NodeJS and/or Python development experience. Primary focus will be development of software tools and capabilities to be deployed in a commercial cloud environment. The team works in a collaborative and agile environment with often-changing priorities and demands. The candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to take initiative in the work and enjoys the freedom to select development tasks from a large list of backlog efforts. Be part of a cool CNO front line mission where you can witness mission successes from your efforts.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: The candidate must have:
- At least 12+ years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least 4 years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for 4 years of general experience. A master's degree is a plus.
- Experience with Docker containerization
- Experience with deployment automation using Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, or comparable
- Experience with commercial cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, etc.
- Experience with PostgreSQL or other databases
- Experience with code execution in non-traditional manners using shell code and injected code
- Experience with XKS fingerprints and queries
- Experience with vulnerability research
- Familiar with Umzug database migrations
- Familiar with Chia, Mocha, and NYC unit test suites
- Experience with FingerprintJS, a plus
- Experience with manual loading and execution techniques
- Experience with HEAP internals, HEAP overflow, use after free and spray concepts
- Experience with some of the following:
- ARM/ X86/ other assembly language
- iOS SDK programming/engineering; OSX kernel experience can be substituted for specific iOS experience
- iOS kernel, drivers, and JNI exposure;
- Reverse engineering and software analysis tools toolsets
- Debug tools for crash analysis
- Native debugging
- Web platform software (mobile software and mobile hardware)
- Experience with designing software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manage their implementation
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.