Leidos has an immediate opportunity for a Workday HR Systems Analyst supporting the HR Systems and Solutions organization. This team is responsible for the configuration, optimization, and maintenance of the Workday platform supporting Leidos expanding global workforce, as well as other downstream systems and processes. The HR systems analyst will work in a talented team experienced in Workday and innovative approaches to deliver solutions.
- As a Workday HR analyst, you will have the opportunity to work across teams, supporting and developing in HCM Core, Compensation, Onboarding, Benefits, Talent Management, Reporting, Recruiting, and Learning.
- Support the end-to-end design, development, and delivery of Workday weekly, monthly, quarterly, and R1/R2 release updates
- Monitor Workday Community and other forums for solutions to current issues and opportunities to optimize configuration, including on-line discussions, brainstorm submission and voting, training, webinars, etc.
- Focus on system optimization and maintenance needs through continuous awareness of internal process changes, Workday functionality roadmaps, and updates as well as market trends
- Work closely with HR Systems Managers in the gathering and writing of functional requirements, configuration, and developing of test plans and scripts. Conducts component, integration, and user acceptance tests.
- Work on cross functional projects focused on continuous improvement, automation, harmonization, and standardization. Assist with portfolio and project management across the HR Systems team.
- Serve as a subject matter expert of HR systems design supporting Functional Owners in deployment of major projects and annual business cycles
- Recommend and implement new solutions, processes, policies, and standards in support of HR strategy and operations.
BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or master’s with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- 3+ years of experience in configuring and maintaining Workday with demonstrated knowledge of multiple modules such as Learning, HCM, Compensation, Performance, Talent, Benefits, Recruiting, Security and Cal Fields.
- Ability to effectively facilitate requirements gathering with a variety of functional and technical teams
- Ability to solve complex business problems
- Excellent customer service skills including timely and well-thought-out problem resolution
- Agility, sound judgment, independent thinking, follow-through, critical thinking, and initiative
- Energy and passion with an eye towards continuous improvement in self and business processes
- Excellent verbal and written communications; is ability to translate between business and technical vocabulary easily
- Ability to collaborate effectively with partners in project work
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.