Leidos has immediate opportunities for a UI/UX Developer to join a team building innovative software supporting the Sponsor’s Entitlement Programs as well as IdAM /ICAM, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes and Digital Policy Management. We're supporting a well-established customer that is responsible for critical and high-visibility missions applications used by a wide audience. Our team is tremendously talented, and we need to add a talented and creative UIUX Developer to the team.
As a UI/UX Developer you will optimize code within the code base, assist with design, implementation and deployment, and partner on QA testing and bug-fixing. Your role will help determine appropriate tools, methods, and solutions for projects, bridging design, development, and production. This role analyzes existing systems, helps develop requirements for new systems, creates wireframes and mockups, understands best practices and works with application users to create modern, clean, intuitive applications for mission by creating intuitive user interface design for the user. Successful candidates must be hands-on but also strategic, with excellent communication skills.
- Participates in software systems development, including the design, development, troubleshooting, and debugging of software programs for software enhancements and new software-intensive systems and products
- Duties include software requirements analysis, user interface design, user experience analysis, developing and documenting UI designs based on standards and best practices.
- Navigate complex scenarios and challenges and devising courses of action to resolve situations with predictable outcomes.
- Lead critical objectives where decision making is of utmost concern to the outcome.
- Design complex web applications including analyzing and updating existing applications and developing new applications
- Experience working with users to evaluate current business processes, design and develop intuitive UIs to support new processes
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills are required to perform well as a member of a rapid paced, cross-functional team environment.
- Utilize agile development methodology
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Typically requires BS degree and 12+ years' experience, additional experience in lieu of degree
- Experience updating, installing and troubleshooting Angular via the command line
- Experience with Git- creating branches, merging branches and managing codebase
- Experience with Jenkins- create, build and deploy
- Experience with Apache Tomcat: setting up and configurint and deploying web services
Certification - Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $182,000.00 - $245,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.