At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable practices. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. Employees enjoy career enrichment opportunities available through mobility and development and experience rewarding relationships with supportive supervisors and talented colleagues and customers. Your most important work is ahead.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is seeking a Program Manager to join a team supporting a government customer in a highly complex cyber security environment. The PM is responsible for the overall performance of the program and will plan, coordinate, and manage the actions taken to initiate and execute a Government contract. The successful candidate will manage a team of up 80 personnel and work in a high-pressure environment, delivering outstanding results under tight deadlines and constraints. The PM will serve as the Leidos’ single point-of-contact with the customer program office for management and technical matters and contract-level issues. The PM must effectively bring together a cohesive/efficiently running organization. The PM will be responsible for managing cost, schedule, quality and risk to ensure contract requirements are met; provide financial reports, collect and analyze project metrics; prepare and participate in informal and formal reviews. We are looking for a team-oriented leader who has the interpersonal communication skills necessary to inspire, lead, direct and manage a large program and interface with senior customer leaders.
The Program Manager will serve as the Government’s point of contact and provide technical supervision and guidance for all Contractor personnel assigned to the Task Order. The PM will be a multi-functional individual with strong technical skills in all functions of IA and CND. The PM must understand all aspects of the functions and closely monitor the work to ensure quality and follow through. The PM needs to demonstrate strong managerial experience in providing technical advice, organizing, planning, directing, and managing contractor staff to ensure that goals and objectives of the project, as well as, problem resolution and customer satisfaction, is accomplished within prescribed time frames and funding parameters, identifying user requirements; translating the requirements into project plans and milestones; directing and implementing plans; and presenting formal project status/plan briefings to the Government managers
- Lead and direct enterprise cyber security service satisfying all operational customer requirements including but not limited to the following objectives and functional areas;
- Lead a cross functional team of 60 staff distributed across multiple sites and supporting multiple technical, operational and architectural cyber domains.
- Responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of the contract in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines
- Serve as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO), the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), the Government Program Manager, and the Contractor’s senior management
- Directly contribute to program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities
- Define and oversee project scope and objectives ensuring proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract
- Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, project tracking metrics, and status reports
- Utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical support and manage across multiple cyber domains;
- Manage SLA services across key cyber functional areas; Security Operations Center (SOC); Incident Response; Threat Intelligence; Vulnerability Assessment; Cyber Hygiene; SecDevOps; Monitoring & Logging; Security Architecture and Engineering; Compliance, Audit and Risk Management Frameworks; Data Security; Metrics and Analytics.
- Writes and/or reviews project deliverables and technical documents
- Responsible for acquiring follow-on business associated with assigned projects and for supporting new business development by leading relatively small proposals or assisting with major proposals
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills managing both staff and supporting customer senior leadership
- Experience directing multiple contractor and subcontractor teams through to project completion
- Experience managing in a 24/7/265 environment
- Highly organized with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities.
- Ability to mentor and lead a technical team to include functional management of direct reports
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- US Citizenship is required due to the nature of the government contracts we support.
- DoD 8570 IAM Level III equivalent certification (CISM, CISSP, GSLC)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- CISSP, CCISO, or CISA certification
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Relevant cyber experience and expertise supporting a highly complex IT and cyber security infrastructure
- Experience with an array of security tools, platforms, and integrations orchestrated together to deliver seamless cyber services to a large enterprise customer
- Ability to seamlessly operate within a highly matrixed organization
- More than 4 years’ experience managing a program similar in size, scope, and complexity to the requirements of this TO.
Pay Range:Pay Range $142,350.00 - $219,000.00 - $295,650.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.