Leidos Corporate Group is seeking an Informatica Developer to join our Enterprise Information Management team. In this role, you will administer, develop, implement, and maintain Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and related Operational Data Stores (ODS). You will contribute throughout the data management lifecycle process areas such as data acquisition, management, manipulation, and analyze of data and report results from an Enterprise Data Warehouse environment. You will also support a critical project to convert Informatica Power Center workflows to Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS). In addition, you may also participate in a project to migrate parts of our Data Warehouse from Oracle to Snowflake.
- Work with Informatica Tech Lead, IT database administrators, systems administrators, and development team
- Work with the team to convert Informatica PowerCenter ETL workflows to Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS)
- Support data development and data migration through manual or ETL processes, revision and update of DataMart and cubes, procedure development, troubleshooting, system configuration, security administration, and account setup.
- Support the lifecycle of physical data models and data maps for data warehouse system.
- Aid end users and programmers regarding data warehouse related problems and issues.
- Provide technical expertise to end-users who create complex queries and reports.
- Coordinate, schedule, and tests upgrades to the data warehouse system.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years’ experience in the information technology arena.
- 2+ years’ experience in Enterprise Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, analytic computing, data analysis, and pattern identification with various forms of data.
- 2+ years’ experience with Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL & SQL Server platforms.
- 2+ years’ experience in ETL tools such as Informatica.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform data analysis, troubleshoot data integrity issues and strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Experience in documenting and mapping interaction (source-to-target, source-to-ETL mapping) between business processes, information, and data for projects which are of medium to high complexity and moderate to high risk.
- Experience with Informatica PowerCenter or Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services
- Experience with reporting tools such as Cognos, Oracle Analytics Cloud & Microsoft Power BI
- Experience with Snowflake
- Familiarity with development methodology such as Agile, Waterfall and Systems Engineering
- Familiarity with Master Data Management and Data Catalogue
- Familiarity with Data Science and Data Mining techniques
Pay Range:Pay Range $63,050.00 - $97,000.00 - $130,950.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.