Are you interested in being part of a world class team that is supporting one of the world’s largest integrated transportation, logistics and supply chain systems? Interested in a position that will encourage and promote future growth opportunity? If this excites you, Leidos has just the role for you!
The Defense Group at Leidos seeks a Systems Analyst for the IGC II contract with USTRANSCOM.
As part of the IGC Operational Team, you’ll be working with IGC, USTRANSCOM’s System of Record for In-Transit Visibility (ITV) and Asset Visibility (AV). You will work hands on with the IGC Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) which is a data repository of integrated transportation, logistics, and supply chain data that provides end-to-end visibility from requisition to delivery in theatre. Customers that you will be supporting and sustaining include the Combatant Commands, Services, DOD, and other federal agencies.
This role is required to be 100% on customer site at Scott Air Base, IL. This position is 24x7 365/Shift work.
What will you do as Systems Analyst?
- Analyze and resolve problems / defects submitted by the user community.
- Monitor system and evaluate problems based upon system requirements.
- Coordinate with the External Organizations, as necessary, to resolve issues.
- Provide support on a rotational basis.
- Work with a diverse team of systems and software engineers responsible for the sustainment of an Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW).
- Work directly with the government functional team to understand defects.
- Support creation and updating of all relevant documentation and specifications for design, development and testing.
- Tailor Leidos Engineering procedures to meet program requirements and standards.
- Assist IGC III Operations Manager and Chief Engineer, as necessary.
- Work independently and provide training and mentorship to other analysts.
- Support other tasks, as required.
- United States Citizen
- Must have an Active Secret Clearance
- Security+ CE Certification or equivalent
- B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience or equivalent experience or additional years’ of experience in lieu of degree
Experience with the Following:
- Related domain knowledge (transportation/logistics) a plus
- Good writing skills for technical and user documents
- Experience with both shared everything and shared nothing (Teradata) RDBMS/JIRA
- Experience with monitoring scripts for the updated performance requirements
- Understanding of Linux Environment
- Microsoft tools (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Pay Range:Pay Range $46,800.00 - $72,000.00 - $97,200.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.