Leidos has an immediate opening for an Operations Integrator, JAST in the Reston area.
As an Operations Integrator, you will provide embedded and reach back support directly to deployed units and commands, developing processes that enhance warfighter situational understanding of threat networks employing or facilitating improvised threats (such as IEDs) and enabling DOD, IA and IC efforts focused on dismantling, disrupting, and defeating those networks. You will interact directly with the warfighter during the development of intelligence products while coordinating the support packages provided to meet unit and subordinate element operational requirements. You will assist in fusing the operational and intelligence information available to the supported unit while providing an operational perspective to the products, which include target and network analysis packages. As required, you will plan, develop, and deliver tailored operations-intelligence fusion training to supported intelligence consumers and partners.
- If deployed, you will embed with warfighters and partners to provide operations advice to commanders and staff on all activities regarding planning and synchronization of C-IED support to deployed tactical elements.
- Remain relevant and valuable to the supported command through coordination of warfighter requests for C-IED support with other deployed assets and enabling elements. Most deployments are 120-180 days in length.
- Provide reach-back support to the embedded teammates; manage requests for support from other tactical units; and work closely with a wide variety of units, institutions, and partners.
- Assist with warfighter pre-deployment training/preparation, conduct professional development within the Joint Analytical Support Team, and mentor new members of the team to ensure they are ready to deploy and succeed.
- Opportunities available for Junior, Mid, and Senior openings
- Requires a BA degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Three years of experience working with the military planning cycle and tactical ground operations.
- More than one year of deployed experience to the CENTCOM AOR.
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Ability to provide daily feedback to the team lead and supported unit on product development.
- Be deployable to the required theater of operations, usually conducting periodic travel within CONUS and six-month deployments to OCONUS locations.
- Willing to work rotating shifts if needed - that may include nights and weekends.
- Experience at tactical formations, battalion level or equivalent and higher.
- Experience leveraging military planning principles in support of battalion level or equivalent and higher staff.
- Military, academic or defense industry functional experience.
- Recent deployment experience supporting Attack the Network, CT, or C-IED operations.
- Experience and capability to perform tasks with Microsoft productivity software and applications.
- Practical understanding of Microsoft SharePoint, Google Earth spatial analysis software, as well as web-based intelligence tools and databases available through SIPR and JWICS.
- Must be able to work independently with some government oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint working environment.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.