Are you ready?
Leidos Defense has a dynamic opportunity for a SharePoint Administrator to work at our customer site at the National Maritime Intelligence Center, Suitland, MD.
Become a member of the team leading the way with SharePoint Site management and Support for our Navy customer. As a SharePoint Administrator, you’ll be working with a team of forward thinking, innovative, and highly motivated Administrators, and Kennedy Maritime Analysis Center government personnel to provide critical direct intelligence support. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, the position offers a schedule that promotes a healthy work/life balance.
What Will You Do
• Provide SharePoint Administration support to design, operate, maintain, optimize/tune, and document SharePoint features at the site collection and sub-site level across multiple classified networks.
• Work across IT functional boundaries (other SharePoint administrators, system administrators, database administrators, etc.) with configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, upgrade, and management of SharePoint site collections and assist with creating and man aging sub-sites, lists, and libraries to define the taxonomy and structure of the data stored within the site collection to maintain maximum operability to meet critical mission objectives.
• Work closely with our government customer to document requirements for customers and estimate
timelines for the delivery of custom work.
• Assist in creation of custom site functions, workflows, forms, and business processing using SharePoint designer and other approved programs.
• Assist in developing and maintaining documentation and continuity books for tasks and
• Accountable for maintaining daily operations, monitoring, problem identification/resolution of server/systems, applications, operating systems and analyzing activity and performance ensuring system/application is providing optimum performance and availability.
What sets you Apart (job qualifications)
• A current DoD Top Secret/SCI
• An IAT Level II DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification or higher (e.g., CompTIA Security+ce)
• A Bachelor’s degree with 2 or more years of Information Systems experience with specific focus on SharePoint Administration; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and MS Office products
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Up to 10% travel may be required
Preferred (nice to have)
• Any SharePoint Certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $63,050.00 - $97,000.00 - $130,950.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.