We are currently seeking a Deliverables Manager to join one of Leidos' marquee programs, GSM-O II, through which we perform a wide variety of services and functions necessary to secure the information security posture for DoD services.
This role will be based onsite in Arlington, VA and a current Secret security clearance is required prior to start. This is a hybrid position allowing 50% remote work after a brief ramp-up period (first 2-3 weeks will be 100% onsite during onboarding, then time will be split 50/50 onsite/remote).
- Coordinate closely with the program management, team leads, and individual contributors on inputs to deliverables, ensuring contract requirements are met from a quality and timely perspective
- Coordinate with government representatives to ensure our government customer is satisfied and that delivery standards are achieved and maintained
- Provide quality control function for deliverables
- Plan, organize, and prioritize workload and job assignments; managing multiple disparate moving parts, responding quickly to changing priorities
- Evaluate and troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely fashion
- Effectively communicate across the team
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years' directly relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Active Secret security clearance
- Proficiency managing a large number of deliverables
- Excellent written communication skills with high attention to detail
- Impeccable time management skills
- Highly motivated and passionate about collaborating with others
- Familiarity with using portal/collaboration platforms (ex. SharePoint, Microsoft Teams)
- Demonstrated success standardizing and improving processes
- A team player who is open-minded, proactive, and process-driven
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to obtain TS/SCI
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.