Leidos has an opening for a part-time eDiscovery Specialist to support the ESA V program working 20 hours per week. The current schedule is 4 hours a day Monday through Friday. ESA V is an IT Services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice. The program provides a range of IT services, including help desk, deskside support, Windows engineering and maintenance, managed print services, ITSM, Account Management Services, Cybersecurity, Cloud technologies and other IT services. We need you to support and deliver eDiscovery service for a mission-critical U.S. Government program and responding to search requests, legal holds and Freedom of Information Act requests.
The individual selected for this position will be a member of the ESA V eDiscovery team and the primary work location will be on-site in Washington, DC (3 days onsite and 2 days telework). This individual will work directly with client end users, Legal department, and other associated department on data recovery, FOIA requests, litigation support and other data collections. The successful candidate will have hands-on experience with M365 Compliance Center, ProofPoint, and other related tools. Experience with a variety of eDiscovery tools is a plus.
Candidate selected will be subject to a Government Public Trust security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to the customer’s information. Current clearance is not required, but selected individual cannot start the assignment until the required security clearance is granted by the customer. This process is currently taking 10+ weeks.
You will work closely with the customer on the following key tasks:
- FOIA requests
- Searching M365 Compliance Center for recovering employee emails
- Using M365 Compliance Center for placing holds and collecting OneDrive data
- Assisting ATF’s records officer in recording and managing Capstone Holds using M365 Compliance Center
- Facilitate legacy data requests between OST Exchange team and various ATF stakeholders
- Deliver data in native format after conducting first-pass searches, as needed
- Collect “cloud” data by conducting searches using ProofPoint or Office 365's Exchange Online Archive related to Office of the Inspector General, Freedom of Information Act, Privacy Act or investigation requests from various ATF stakeholders responding to Assistant United States Attorneys information requests/reviews
- Provide white glove support as required
- Provide written instructions for processes and procedures utilized.
- Provide weekly reporting of issues and projects
- Complete incident tickets and service requests within SLA
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours or modified schedule for planned and emergency work.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years relevant experience (5+ years with a MS/MIS Degree), in which 4+ years are performing eDiscovery, data collections and data review. Additional years of experience and/or relevant certifications will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Hands on experience with Microsoft 365 Compliance Center.
- Working knowledge of MS Exchange, email and OneDrive.
- Experience performing searches and scans in completed data collections.
- Provide support on a M-F business hours schedule in the eastern time zone
- Extended hour and weekend support as required by mission or emergency situations.
- Excellent communication skills are required to effectively interface with customers
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
- Candidate selected will be subject to a Government Public Trust security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to the customer’s information.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Experience using Relativity, Clearwell or ProofPoint a plus
- Government contracting experience, particularly with the DOJ
- DOJ or DOD Clearance
- ITSM knowledge and experience, particularly with ServiceNow
Salary Range for this position: $40/hr to $50/hr
Pay Range:Pay Range $59,150.00 - $91,000.00 - $122,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.