At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable practices. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. Employees enjoy career enrichment opportunities available through mobility and development and experience rewarding relationships with supportive supervisors and talented colleagues and customers. Your most important work is ahead.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
The CND Fusion Lead will serve as the principle technical advisor and subject matter expert for CND Fusion services. They will be an expert for enterprise cybersecurity knowledge management, fusion, and dissemination. They will understand the cyber threat actor research process. The CND Fusion Lead will be a multi-functional individual with strong leadership and technical skills including but not limited to the following core fusion concepts and capabilities; collection and curation of relevant Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) of the enterprise threat profile and known/expected adversaries goals, objective, tactics and techniques; integration and correlation of CTI within the SIEM platform and SOC alerting; shape and convert known attack vectors into defensive protocols.
Work hours are flexible though need to be within the customer’s core business hours of 0600-1800. On-call support/hours may be required.
- Lead a team of cyber professionals to provide continuous cyber threat, risk, and defense data analysis and reporting to support a proactive defense posture as well as supporting awareness across the enterprise workforce.
- Conduct trend analysis of incidents, make recommendations about active defense measures, and develop proactive reporting on significant event items for senior leadership awareness.
- Support the development of workforce announcements to inform enterprise employees of general or specific threats to either government networks or employees.
- Develop and provide Cyber Defense Analysis training on core cyber defense analysis mission functions and processes in identifying and tracking threat groups.
- Develop training materials, facilitate data exchange meetings, support training events, and perform necessary analysis and upkeep to ensure training materials mature with changing adversary TTPs and emerging threats.
- Prepare and conduct an Annual Cyber Defense Threat Analysis Collaboration Session to share information on threat actor groups, emerging threats, analysis methodologies and innovative efforts in Cyber Defense Threat Analysis.
- Familiarity with the utilization, configuration, and implementation of industry standard cyber threat actor research and analysis capabilities including but not limited to threat intelligence reporting, threat intelligence data sources/services, advance persistent threat actor practices, advanced persistent threat actor identification and tracking methods, advanced log analysis, network monitoring, and network flow analysis
- Demonstrated understanding of the lifecycle of the network threats, attack vectors and methods of exploitation.
- Demonstrated understanding of the intelligence fusion processes and procedures to aid in cyber threat actor identification and tracking, facilitation of comprehensive procedures for collaboration, and assisting in creating defensive measures to defend against advanced cyber threat actors.
- Experience conducting trending and correlation of various cyber intelligence sources for the purposes of indicator collection, tracking of TTPs, attribution, and establishing countermeasures to increase cyber resiliency.
- Experience developing and delivering reports of cyber threat intelligence analysis to peers, management and customer teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate and work effectively with other contractors and Government civilians.
- Highly organized with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities.
- Ability to mentor and lead a technical team to include functional management of direct reports
- TS/SCI w/Polygraph required.
- US Citizenship is required due to the nature of the government contracts we support.
- GIAC Cyber Threat Intelligence (GCTI) or equivalent [NICCS Certified Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst (CCTIA) or EC Council Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (CTIA)]
- DoD 8570 CND-Analyst/CSSP Analyst equivalent certification (with continuing education where applicable) (CEH, CFR, CSA+, GCIA, GCIH, GICSP, SCYBER)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or related field and 12+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Multi-disciplined technical and management experience and leadership across various cyber domains; SOC, Cyber Threat Intel, Detection, Defense, and Countermeasure functions
- Familiarity or experience in Intelligence Driven Defense, Cyber Kill Chain methodology, Diamond Model, and/or MITRE ATT&CK framework.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level III equivalent certification (CASP, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH)
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $182,000.00 - $245,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.