Aloha! Come join our dynamic and growing team in Hawaii. Leidos Defense is seeking a Senior Wargame Planner to join our team in Pearl City, Hawaii. The successful candidate provides subject matter expertise (SME) and operational support in wargaming, wargaming analysis, joint simulations, scenarios, and issue identification/coordination/resolution.
- Coordinates with USINDOPACOM HQs stakeholders to build and maintain the Joint Planning Group (JPG) membership.
- Coordinates across Components and other organizations to gain regional situational awareness for wargaming activities and guests to JPG meeting.
- Schedules JPG meetings, build agenda, briefing products, and facilitation of JPG meetings.
- Attends bi-weekly Defense Wargaming Alignment Group (DWAG) meetings, representing USINDOPACOM HQs interests.
- Maintains USINDOPACOM HQs JPG Website.
- Reviews DoD Wargaming Repository weekly, enter and update all USINDOPACOM activities, and generate regular reports providing analysis, insight, and key activities of interest to USINDOPACOM HQs leadership.
- Attends HQs JPG meetings and provide updates concerning the Wargaming JPG.
- The successful candidate with also lead efforts and be a positive influence within the J73 and wargame JPG environment.
- Experience supporting distributed wargame/training exercises (Preferably in the INDOPACOM AOR.)
- Experience developing JPG products, SOPs, Wargame Products
- Experience establishing phased timelines and milestones for assigned wargame events and activities.
- Solid experience engaging with DWAG members, HQs, Components, and other organization’s stakeholders to facilitate Wargame JPG activities is a must.
- Must be able to work with a diverse team of engineers, IT professionals, and operators.
- Bachelors and eight (8) years or more related experience; Masters and six (6) years or more experience; four (4) additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Candidate must possess a Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI.
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.