Leidos Security Enterprise Solutions (SES) Operation has an opportunity for a Program Finance Analyst based out of Vista, CA. This is a key position supporting the Manufacturing and Supply Chain finance team and will report to the SES Senior Finance Manager. In this role, you will play a valuable role in supporting and executing a wide range of manufacturing & supply chain initiatives, while leveraging your expertise to execute inventory control activities.
Leidos Security Enterprise Solutions (SES) Operation is the cornerstone of Leidos’ comprehensive suite of fully integrated security detection solutions and capabilities for aviation, ports and borders, and critical infrastructure customers around the world. With our new, combined portfolio, our operation has products deployed across 120 countries. Leveraging this portfolio, our core technical strengths, and robust R&D initiatives, we are positioned to address emerging and evolving threats through rapid development of innovative solutions for our global customers.
- Identify, analyze, and reconcile inventory ledger variances to complete inventory balance sheet reconciliations.
- Weekly reconciliation & variance resolution of raw material & finished goods inventory material valuation differences between GL & subledger
- Conduct monthly closing process activities
- MO variance analysis and clearing journal entry
- Post inventory cycle counts and prepare accuracy report; oversee count process and ensure it is done efficiently and accurately
- Execute daily & weekly tracking activities to monitor/reconcile 3rd party inventory subledger transactions to general ledger, provide weekly monitoring reports to management
- Supporting ad hoc requests by internal management
- Support the finance team with special projects geared to implement financial best practices & enhance inventory internal controls
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment and with various organizational levels
- Provide inventory support and guidance to Warehouse, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain to ensure proper charging and process compliance
- Regular & timely communication with management team.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field with 2-4 years of experience related to Accounting, Finance, or Cost Accounting analysis (additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree)
- Strong Excel/modeling skills including use of formulas, pivot tables, and macros
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend processes and learn systems / tools
- Prior experience with Costpoint and variance analysis of financial transactional data is desired
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Able to identify variance drivers and perform different levels of analysis
- Must possess communication skills with ability to exchange information with others clearly and concisely
- Experience with Costpoint, Cognos, Oracle Analytics and other Leidos financial systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and some PowerBI.
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.