As the largest provider of IT services, Leidos develops and sustains large data and technology infrastructures and integrates complex law enforcement IT system for a number of US federal agencies. At Leidos we offer engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals and growth. This particular role would be serving a federal law enforcement agency in Clarksburg, WV.
- Supports agencies by analyzing propositions and assessing decision-making factors, such as strategic alignment, cost/benefit, and risk.
- Works closely with the Product Manager to define a product approach to meet the specified user need.
- Defines skill requirements and maps internal, agency, and external (partners/specialist contractors) resources.
- Works with the owning agency to ensure they have the budget to cover the proposed approach and resource requirements during delivery and analyzes what provision they have for on-going running costs.
- Analyzes and maps the risks of a product approach and proposes mitigation solutions.
- Defines how the predicted user and financial benefit can be realized, and how channel shift will be measured.
- Makes a recommendation for action against the analysis done.
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems Management, other related discipline, or equivalent experience; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently to develop creative solutions
- Ability to work well within a small team environment
- Strong communication skills
- US Citizenship
- Operating Systems: Linux
- Software development tools: JIRA, Confluence
- Languages/frameworks: JIRA
- Source control tools: GIT
- DOD Secret Clearance is required.
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.