Looking for a fun and exciting new challenging role? Leidos Civil Group has an immediate need for a Senior Contracts Representative to support its National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC IV). This position will report to the Director of Contracts and primarily support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Seeking a motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
What’s in it for you:
This position will lead the NISC Task Order contracts team and serve as the primary contracts point of contact to the Customer. The position will be primarily based out of Southeast Washington, D.C. with up to 75% remote work. Competitive salary offered aligned to industry standards. Candidate shall be eligible for additional benefits such as healthcare and 401k.
What we are looking for:
Candidate must be a motivated self-start able to work independently as well as part of a team of contract professionals supporting a large program with multiple task orders. The selected candidate must be detailed, solutions and goal oriented. The candidate must be able to communicate clearly and professionally in written and verbal communications with other contracts and procurement staff, functional peers, Program management and external and internal customers.
- Willing to learn, enjoy the team environment and have fun!
- Responsible for task order management and Contract administration functions to ensure that Leidos provides all agreed upon deliverables, products, and services in compliance with all terms and conditions of the Contract.
- Provide drafting and coordination support of task orders and assign task orders for review and processing.
- Regularly interact with task order managers, Senior Contracts Manager, project control, project finance, and FAA customer as required.
- Maintaining employee specific NDAs for all NISC program staff.
- Ensure compliance, and proper training of OCI firewalls and other contractual requirements.
- Support NISC Senior Contract Manager with ad hoc tasks in support of the overall contracts function.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and monthly customer project review meetings and provide inputs as necessary.
- Support internal/external audit activities as well as data request from internal / external customers.
- Provide weekly status reporting on project activities and progress.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college OR university in an appropriate business discipline, such as accounting, acquisition, business administration, business law, economics, finance, logistics, procurement/purchasing, OR any other related area of study. Additional years of relevant experience may be accepted / considered in lieu of degree.
- 4+ years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree OR 2+ of prior relevant experience with a Master’s degree. Additional years of relevant experience may be accepted / considered in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge within government contracts with particular emphasis on proposal support and negotiation skills, including experience negotiating terms and conditions.
- Must have experience with all contract types, and a working knowledge of the FAR/DFAR, OR FAA AMS.
- Experience working with the Federal Aviation Administration is desired but not required.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Proficient in Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
- Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with task order managers, senior leadership, and contracts staff.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.