Leidos is looking for a JIRA Subject Matter Expert with a current TS/SCI Clearance for a new opportunity providing IT services to the National Security Council. Our program provides development, maintenance and sustainment support for critical applications and capabilities. With rewarding work, a supportive management team, and a competitive compensation package, there is no better opportunity to take the next step in your career.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Accountable for the overall operation and maintenance of the JIRA platform and related solutions.
- Provide day-to-day operational activities as well as strategic planning initiatives involving JIRA
- Serve as the Tier 2 technical support resource within the IT department
- Act as the SME for JIRA-related projects and assess/implement new capabilities as needed throughout the organization.
- Integrate with the knowledge management teams within DISA and partner agencies
- Manage and administer JIRA and 3rd party tools.
- Integrate various services internal and external to the enterprise.
- Integrate the required support for compatibility with existing tools and services
- Support fully mission capable rate/ uptime for the JIRA platforms.
- Provide a status and configuration assessment of JIRA platforms
- Maintain compliance rate for vulnerability management and security compliance.
- Provide a vulnerability and security compliance status report
- Provide a JIRA service improvement plans that includes hardware and software requirements, update or upgrade requirements, risk and mitigations, test plan with timeline, and overall recommendations.
- Position requires an active TS/SCI. Candidate will also go through NSC supplemental Clearance process.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent and 12+ years of directly relevant experience. Add'l experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 8+ years of experience in SharePoint 2016/2019 development on-Premise
- 8+ years of experience in Atlassian/Jira development and administration, to include installation and configuration of custom applications.
- Proficient in the implementation of Atlassian Plugins
- Experience with JIRA Service Desk including workflows, forms and custom configurations
- Experience developing software team solutions using Atlassian tools and Atlassian Confluence
- Experience with code repository, (i.e. GIT/SVN)
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills, with the use of debuggers
- DoD 8570 IAT II Certification - Security+ CE Certification
- Certification Atlassian/JIRA Administration
- Experience working with and troubleshooting Mission Critical applications in an Operations environment
- Experience with SAFe Agile of other Agile SW development methodologies
- Experience with Subversion/JIRA
- Experience working in Cloud architecture and/or application transitions to the Cloud
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $182,000.00 - $245,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.