The Leidos Innovations Center has an exciting opening for you, our next Systems Infrastructure Administrator, to play a key role with the integration and deployment of software for the DOMEX Data Discovery Platform (D3P). The DOMEX Data Discovery Platform (D3P) program is a next generation machine learning pipeline platform providing cutting edge data enrichment, triage, and analytics capabilities to Defense and Intelligence Community members. Our team includes highly skilled systems engineers, software and data engineers, and data scientists. Your work will be conducted primarily at our client location in Bethesda, MD with limited opportunity for telework (approximately 20%).
Working closely with project team members, you will have the opportunity to be involved in the following activities:
- Perform application/software builds and integration for sustainment (operations and maintenance O&M) of EMF data catalog and workflow application releases based on customer requirements.
- Orchestrate test and production builds and deployment
- Work with systems engineers, software developers to understand software components, dependencies for software builds as well as applicable hardware and/or software compatibility.
- Support the design analysis of software programs for integration with specific systems and offer technical support during software preparation, installation, and system maintenance.
- Manage code integration, builds, and support deployments
- Monitor automated system integration tests to identify failed modules and components
- Support software development team with applicable integration and build of application scripts
- Provide application/software integration troubleshooting and resolution
- Work with a team of software engineers, system engineers, and system integration engineers to successfully build and deploy release candidates to production environment
- Create, update, and maintain application/software and technical documentation
- Support security engineering team with applicable system accreditation documentation, testing, and processes
This is you:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience
- Must possess an Active Top Secret clearance and ability to obtain TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Active Security+ certification
- Ability to obtain Privileged User Account (PUA) certification by the Government
- At least 2 years of experience with the following:
- Python, C# 4.5, ASP.Net WebForms, ASP.Net MVC, DevExpress, ReactJS, MOBX, NodeJS, Java 8 and/or Java 11, Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Spring Cloud, Winforms
- Experience with working and updating existing software code developed by other people.
- Ability to quickly review legacy/existing source code, understand logic, and make necessary modifications to source code to meet customer requirements.
- Experience with DevOps practices and tools including Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools and practices, especially Gitlab or Jenkins
- Experience with Agile practices
- Development and/or scripting experience, especially Python and Bash
You will wow us even more if you have these skills:
- Kafka or other message passing systems
- Experience on a production/ enterprise system
- Experience with any of the following technologies:
- Elasticsearch, Kibana, and Logstash, specifically admin experience
- SQL server
- SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT)
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.