The Contracts function at Leidos is at the heart of all our work for our customers. When you join the Contracts function at Leidos, you will have opportunities to work with diverse and interesting teams across our customer base and all the functions of the company. You will support program teams who are providing solutions that transform business and change the world, from managing the world’s longest supply in Antarctica and delivering cargo to the International Space Station, to performing ground-breaking cancer research, developing autonomous naval vessels and supporting service members and veterans across the world. You will be part of a proud legacy of entrepreneurship and innovation, solving the most complex problems for our customers, the nation and the world.
Leidos is seeking a Business Process Analyst to support the corporate contracts function.
The successful individual will be responsible for analyzing and measuring the effectiveness of existing business processes and developing sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements.
- Perform both day-to-day operational tasks as well as assist with more strategic initiatives on a regular basis.
- Cross collaboration with various stakeholders across the business to create new process designs or system improvements.
- Ability to gather information, perform requirements definitions, flow charting and process mapping.
- Develop and deploy communications plans and training programs.
- Provide system administration support as part of normal operation and maintenance activities.
- Troubleshoot user errors and problems which may be vague and are of moderate complexity.
- Interpret complex data, perform detailed data analysis, and provide reporting support using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Typically requires a BA degree and 2 to 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft suite of tools: Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Sharepoint, Access
- Familiarity with database tools / other applications such as SQL, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Lotus Notes, Deltek
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, strong aptitude for analyzing data and strong business acumen.
- Demonstrated experience in writing processes, drafting process flows and flow charts
- Thorough understanding of common contract management processes and workflows
- Familiarity with US Government contracting
- Familiarity with SOX, FAR and DFARS compliance requirements
- High motivation and self-directed work ethic.
- Experience in systems transformation projects
- Familiarity with procurement or subcontracts management
- Experience with SQL, Power BI
- Lean / Agile methodologies
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.