Leidos is seeking an EV Transformation Consultant to help clients address their toughest vehicle electrification and fleet transformation challenges and navigate the significant changes that come with it. The primary focus of this role will be vehicle electrification and solution strategy development. The job will include other project management, consultative, and administrative duties as assigned.
As an EV Transformation Consultant, typical job responsibilities include working closely with clients to understand their needs and challenges with respect to vehicle electrification including vehicle selection, charging solutions, electrical infrastructure requirements, business case development, implementation planning, and education. Other duties will include client and project management support. A key function of your role will be to create quality project deliverables in collaboration with senior consultants and colleagues under the direction of Leidos leadership. You will be expected to gather and analyze data, identify gaps and trends, and make recommendations related to vehicle electrification and fleets, as well as framing established best practices and benchmarks from peer utilities or businesses. You will work closely with other Leidos staff to provide vehicle electrification consulting services according to established processes.
- Engage with clients on programs and drive the execution of transformation projects
- Leverage structured delivery processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Assess current state of fleets
- Evaluate and document fleet charging scenarios
- Develop and document vehicle charging solutions
- Develop fleet electrification operational impact assessments
- Collaborate closely with utility power systems engineers to assess power delivery impacts
- Develop capital investment and operating cost strategies
- Develop comprehensive fleet electrification strategic plans
- Draft and present quality customer facing and internal collaborative deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical or management field
- 4 years minimum experience
- Strong domain knowledge or industry experience in vehicle electrification including one or more of the following: vehicle sales or design, manufacturing, maintenance, charging systems, or associated management software.
- Consulting skills with active listening and adaptive approach to outcomes
- Ability to manage projects in a consulting manner or in oversight of solution development
- Ability to understand and apply basic business concepts to client needs
- Ability to operate with a collaborative mindset to deliver solutions and achieve project goals.
- Excellence in interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- High natural curiosity and aptitude for analytical and research skills with the ability to organize and assimilate information.
- Strong planning, organizational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Utilize advanced Microsoft Excel capabilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- High emotional intelligence and self-awareness.
- Direct experience in EV, EVSE, and Fleet strategy and consulting
- Awareness of utility power system design and planning processes
- Awareness of distributed energy solutions including storage
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.