Leidos is looking for a Data Entry Technician to serve as part of the litigation support team for the United States Attorney’s Office in Miami, FL. Utilize your data entry skills and experience to support the federal prosecuting attorneys, paralegals, and staff of the Miami division office of the U.S. Department of Justice.
• Follow current written policies and procedures referencing the U.S. Attorney’s Office Government Travel accounts and victim witness management.
• Utilize the Fact Witness Travel database to input witness data/information.
• Review witness travel requests and assigns travel authorization numbers.
• Proofread data for accuracy.
• Recognize missing forms and documents. Research and provide missing data/documents/information.
• File, copy, and distribute travel materials.
• Assist witnesses with travel arrangements, fact witness vouchers, etc.
• Utilize the Victim Notification System (VNS) to input new victim contact information.
• Provide victims with notification of public court proceedings utilizing VNS.
• Generate and mail victim notification letters.
- One to two (1-2) years of general data entry experience to include experience operating an alphanumeric keyboard.
- Must have high school diploma or GED certificate.
- Must have experience operating a variety of office automation equipment and personal computers.
- Must have ability to work independently and be detail oriented.
- Experience in a litigation support environment preferred.
This position is covered under the Service Contract Act and is subject to minimum wage requirements as well as the minimum Health and Welfare benefit. Leidos will ensure that all provisions are met through their wages and benefits. The pay for this position will be $15/hr.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.