At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking a Technical Program Manager Analyst IV to be part of a dynamic team within a large-scale enterprise-IT delivery and support program. In this role you will manage aspects of a diverse IT project or multiple projects, typically involving multiple disciplines in the IT function. This may include:
- Utilizing expertise and leadership skills to direct staff and to resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met
- Employing scrum master techniques and agile development practices
- Anticipating internal and/or external business, vendor, and/or regulatory challenges and recommending process, product, and/or service improvements
- Solving unique and complex problems which have a broad impact, leveraging conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Leveraging subject matter expertise
- Leading projects with notable risk and complexity, and developing strategy for project execution
- Impacting the achievement of customer, operational, project, and/or service objectives by setting the direction and allocating resources
- Communicating complex concepts, anticipating potential objectives, and persuading senior executives to adopt alternate solutions or perspectives
The Technical Program Manager Analyst IV is responsible for entire projects or processes spanning multiple technical areas. Primary responsibilities include:
- Leads teams with development activities
- Evaluates alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems
- Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, and technology
- Provides guidance to system development/implementation planning by preparing system engineering, management, system integration, and/or test plans
- Works to achieve key project/program objectives and deliverables
- Supports staffing the program
- Ensures teams execute within budget and meet technical targets on schedule
- Coordinates with the Sponsor, understands the Sponsor’s technical and mission intent and operationalizing technical solutions that enact their intent
- Supports delivery of CDRLs
- Directs or assists with directing work effort of contractor team
- Coordinates across technical and organizational boundaries
- Effectively communicates across the team, across functional organizations and sponsor groups
- Proactively identifies and mitigates risks, identifies and capitalizes on opportunities
- Establishes and maintains an inclusive work environment consistent with Leidos values
- Develops solutions to complex technical issues and problems that impact multiple area or disciplines
- Regularly employs ingenuity and creativity to develop new technical solutions and systems in order to achieve functional objectives
- Communicates with internal team members across multiple areas and client team members
- May communicate with parties external to the organization (e.g., sub-contractors, vendors, etc.)
- Works to influence project/team leaders regarding solution design, process and/or approaches.
- Utilizes expert knowledge of and ability to apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts engineering.
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph and the ability to satisfy any additional government-required clearance processing or screening, as determined necessary by the government
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of experience, or 8+ years of combined education/work experience
- 4+ years leadership experience in a complex technical environment with tight security restrictions
- Experience with client and client’s mission
- Experience with client’s security accreditation process
- Experience with programs of similar size and complexity
- Ability to lead other and clearly convey complex technical concepts
- PMP, SAFe Agilist, and/or AWS certification
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.