Leidos is actively hiring for an experienced Network Engineer to join our team in North Charleston, SC.
This Network Engineer will be a member of the Distributed Common Ground System –Navy (DCGS-N) team, serving as a Network Engineer for the Joint Concentrator Architecture (JCA) and DCGS-N Enterprise Node (DEN).
The individual will work as part of a team responsible for the design, installation, configuration, and maintenance of network/system devices and other associated components.
• Design, evaluate, recommend, implement, and document JCA / DEN network architecture.
• Ensure design, installation, and configuration is compliant with all Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) guidelines.
• Ensure network is functionally capable of fulfilling all system requirements as identified by the customer.
• Will be serving as the Subject Matter Expert regarding these responsibilities.
• Perform daily network system administrator tasks.
• Provide level 3 troubleshooting support and root cause analysis for complex problems.
• Perform patch testing and installation.
• Perform IA Scans using the latest DoD Approved scanning tools.
• BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems and 4-8 years of related experience. Additional 4 years experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
• Possess DoD Directive 8140 - Cyberspace Workforce Management compliance at the IAT-II level (Security+ or CISSP certification or comparable certification).
• Additionally, applicant must hold the following certification: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
• Experience with DISA Security Technical Information Guides (STIG) compliance requirements.
• Comfortable working at a customer site in a large computer room environment.
• Working knowledge of firewalls and SolarWinds.
• Excellent troubleshooting capabilities and strong communication skills.
• Active GENSER clearance with the ability to obtain TS/SCI.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.