The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Microsoft Azure qualified System Administrator to work with our customer at Eglin AFB, FL. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Joint Staff J6 Joint Assessment Division (JAD) conduct Joint All Domain Command and Control (JADC2) aligned assessments and join us at the ground floor in moving our assessment infrastructure from on premises to the cloud. The candidate will participate as a member of an integrated deployable team providing assistance during all phases of design, installation, and operation of Information System Servers and end user clients at JAD in-garrison and in deployable environments.
- Provide day-to-day administrative and operational support in a complex and growing DOD NIPR/SIPR Azure Cloud environment
- Monitor system/network performance; troubleshoot/resolve issues with systems, applications, and software
- Deploy cloud Infrastructures (IL2, IL4, IL6); migrate Windows Domains and Clients to and from the cloud
- Assist with DOD Cybersecurity compliance operations and remediate/mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Investigate and install DISA Cybersecurity alerts and notifications
- Support several deployed (CONUS/OCONUS) assessments annually (estimated 25% of workdays TDY)
- Interact with customers and functional peer groups to gain understanding and cooperation regarding solution design, problem management processes, as well as approaches to planning and operations
- BS degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience or AA and 7 years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Active Secret Clearance and ability to obtain and maintain TS Clearance
- Current baseline certification meeting IAT-II requirements
- One or more Microsoft Azure certifications – e.g., AZ-900, AZ-104, AZ-140
- Experience managing system administration resources in a hybrid environment:
- On premises – e.g., Access Points, Disaster Recovery, Firewalls, IP Networking/Routing, O365,VDI, VPN, Windows OS, Windows Server
- Microsoft Azure – e.g., Active Directory, Automation, DNS, IaaS, Intune, Log Analytics, Sentinel, VMs
- Familiarity with command languages for job control – e.g., PowerShell, Bash, Azure CLI, Kusto, Python
- Knowledge of cloud service types – e.g., IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Capability to lift 40 lbs.
- Documentation and communication skills, MS Office proficiency
- Experience supporting a DOD Customer
- Experience with Eglin AFB Remedy, DRA, and NENDR applications
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.