Leidos has a career opening for a Network Operations Center Analytics Technician in Scott AFB, IL.
Our customer, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), provides, operates, and assures command and control of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to the warfighter, national leaders and other mission and coalition partners across the Department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations. Our Network Operations Center (NOC) team provides 24x7 global DoD Information Network (DoDIN) operations and incident management support.
Details of the Role:
The Data Collection and Delivery Support Analyst will provide support to the Operations & Maintenance Service Delivery Thread as a member of the Data Collection and Delivery Team. The position provides technical and analytical support to a team of Network Controllers and leadership. The individual will be responsible for collection, analysis, Quality Control, evaluation, trending, and proactive remediation measures to ensure continued operability and efficiency of the DISN.
• Responsible for monitoring the entire lifecycle of trouble tickets.
• Analyze status of tickets and verify next action is clear and concise.
• Monitor ticket queue to ensure contract performance goals are met.
• Design reports to track and identify trends within the ticketing system.
• Utilize report data to identify and correct non-compliant tickets.
• Collaborate with leads in all functional areas to restore services to customers.
• Be available to the customer to answer any informational requests.
• Correlate large diverse data sets including tickets, alarms, probes, and other performance data to identify trends and relations
• Populate data, create, and deliver a variety of contract deliverables that report overall contract performance
• Trend network data and develop event correlation procedures to identify recurring issues
• Currently possess an active Secret security clearance
• High School diploma and 3-5 yrs. of related experience.
• Able to work in a shift work environment - 24x7 operation.
• Proficient in SQL: experience querying large, complex data sets to understand the business granularly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Access skills
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Remedy, ServiceNow) in regards to basic ticketing and reporting functions
• DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 certification (Security+ CE).
• ITIL Foundations certification
• 1-3 yrs customer service or call center experience
• Proficiency with data visualization tools like Tableau, Excel, Power BI, Google Analytics or similar
• Understanding of DISN network operations
Pay Range:Pay Range $44,200.00 - $68,000.00 - $91,800.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.