The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos has an opening for a Signals Analyst. The successful candidate will be required to execute, refine, and supervise the processes and procedures of instrumentation Signals Analysis operations in a purpose-built enterprise environment throughout the lifecycle of customer operations. The candidate will be required to possess demonstrable technical skills and the ability to work constructively and collaboratively across multiple functional and technical areas to achieve a positive impact on explicitly stated and implicit program goals.
The Signals Analyst will be responsible for:
- Provide senior subject matter area expertise with mission and/or operational experience in each of the disciplines
- Support surge operations in response to real-world events and flex duty hours to meet off-line requirements
- Develop, coordinate and optimize collection strategies to ensure effective use of all collection assets
- Manage relevant site tools and processing systems to produce timely reliable data
- Perform multi-INT collaboration in order to provide the best response to tipoffs and on-going events
- Provide fused intelligence information to improve informal and formal analysis and reporting of intelligence to the government
- Monitor collection, processing, exploitation and dissemination inefficiencies and provide advice for optimization
- Process cross-site reports on collected events
- Coordinate and collaborate with teammates, customers, and external stake holders to ensure timely and accurate signals processing
- Performing efficiently under dynamic conditions and skillfully navigating continually evolving priorities, facilitating reliable and consistent mission application in a complex signals processing environment
- Build mission-oriented situational awareness products in response to Intelligence Community requirements
- Utilize complex software to accomplish signals processing tasks to protect national assets in a multi-int environment
- Manage all data in the community standard format to the appropriate customers in a timely manner as defined by the customer
- Support operations on each operational crew and provide time-critical tipoff information to the appropriate customers
- Analyze signals in digital domains to determine structure, parameters, content, and purpose
- Create processing models and scripts and reports technical characteristics
- Cultivate technical competency throughout the team as well as customer satisfaction and confidence through the influencing of innovative signals processing
- Search for new and unusual signal activity associated with events and forward this information to the designated community entities as necessary
- Requires a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters degree with 6+ years of prior relevant experience
- Proven experience and proficiency with one of the TECHSIGINT disciplines
- Deep technical understanding of signal characteristics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and constructively with leaders across the site
- Ability to conduct efficient, organized signals processing and data analysis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- U.S. Citizenship
- Mission-specific technical knowledge and operations experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.