Looking for an exciting new step in your IT career?
1901 Group (A Leidos Company) has an exciting IT Customer Support Associate opportunity working onsite at our customer’s headquarters located in Washington, D.C.
A highly motivated information professional who is interested in pursuing a career in Information Technology. This person will be responsible for obtaining industry recognized IT certifications as building blocks for a career in Information Technology, while supporting our customers in a deskside support environment.
- After an initial acclimation period, you will be responsible for greeting our customers via phone calls, ascertain the nature of the call, resolve issues where possible, open tickets via a ticketing system, and escalate to the appropriate work groups, when necessary.
- Determine the functional area of the problem being reported, e.g. hardware, software, telecommunications
- Document status updates and communicate to necessary parties
- Provide follow-up to the user on the status of the problem until resolution
- Document the phone calls via the ticketing system, and supply work notes so that other technicians will understand the customer’s needs.
- High School diploma and 2+ of prior relevant experience.
- Must have at least 1 year of customer support, deskside or remote support environment experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Ability to obtain an ITIL v4 and A+ certification (or similar IT certification) within 90 days of hire
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong desire to pursue a career in the Information Technology
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance prior to start
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an IT related field
Pay Range:Pay Range $31,200.00 - $48,000.00 - $64,800.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.