Are you ready to join Leidos all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate your career path.
Leidos currently has an opening for a Mission Planner at the 57th Intelligence Squadron, 365th Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance Group, 363rd Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Wing, 16th Air Force, at Joint-Base San Antonio, Lackland Texas. The role of Mission Planning Intelligence Analyst in Combat Support Database (CSDB) will serve as a data analyst. The analyst will work under a program manager but will function independently throughout the tasking. This position requires analytical skills and critical thinking. Standards and guidelines are to be followed and provided by user requirements and the program manager. The position requires an understanding and execution of processes related development and quality control of various data platforms. The analyst will become proficient in his/her duties and is encouraged to seek more efficient methods for routine tasks and present alternatives to management.
- Perform independent development and quality control of data standards and schemas for Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS). The schemas provide formats for complex, unstructured data that can be ingested by JMPS.
- Advise the Government on the most advantageous way to gather and process data sets. This includes the development of toolsets to automate any processes when possible.
- Develop and coordinate requirements for tools that enhance analytical processes and exploit intelligence data using single-intelligence (INT) or multiple intelligence (multi-INT) data
- Ensures Combat Support Database (CSDB) studies are correctly formatted into the deliverables required by Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS) community.
- The CSDB and JMPS feeds the entire ACC Combat Air Forces (CAF) mission planning systems
- Coordinate with the Interface Community Working Group (ICWG) to ensure end user requirements for threat parametric data are communicated, prioritized, and satisfied.
- Provide the functional support required to develop, disseminate, and database threat systems; deliver products and analysis in compliance with community guidelines and standards.
- Develop and maintain consistency in process, standards, and procedures with other ACC ISR units and end users. Manages Intel Security Markings requirements with appropriate agencies.
- Services are performed in San Antonio, Texas; in a mix of Government and Contractor facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 + years of experience. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience conducting analysis with foundational data that populates AF mission planning systems
- Must possess a current DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance single-scope background investigation.
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- DoD ISR experience; highly desired
- Experience with Standoff Munitions, Air to Ground Munitions, Decoys, Jamming Effectiveness, Common Low Observable Auto-router (CLOAR), Combat Search and Rescue (CSAR), and all Combat Air Forces (CAF) aircraft mission planning environments; highly desired
- Experience with Defense Intelligence Agency’s (DIA) Modernized Intelligence Database (MIDB), CORNERSTONE, and Mission Planning Order of Battle (MPOB); highly desired
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.