The Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense Group is seeking a ACAS Administrator to support our NORAD and USNORTHCOM customer located in Colorado Springs, CO.
Clearance: You must hold an active DoD Secret clearance to qualify. You must be eligible to successfully obtain Top Secret/SCI clearance following hire.
Target Salary: $90,000.00
A little more about the customer and project...
Our customer maintains a highly demanding (and rewarding) mission and requires our support to provide expert technical and professional management support to the commands enterprise Information Technology (IT) services.
How can you help with this mission?
This position supports the Cyber Security team in operating and maintaining Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) for organizations supported by the NORAD and USNORTHCOM. You will support a program that provides sustainment, maintenance, problem and change management services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the host based systems. This position will report directly to the Cyber Security Lead, with regular interaction with the Cyber Security Manager and government POCs.
What will you do in this role?
• Work with a team of applications and system administrators responsible for the installation, configuration, administration and maintenance of NORAD & USNORTHCOM Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) services
• Act as the technical expert for all ACAS matters/services
• Perform configuration and operation of the following:
o DISA Automated Security Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) - Tenable Security Center/Nessus
o Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Compliance Checker
• Occasionally perform security event and incident correlation using information gathered from a variety of sources within the enterprise to include ACAS, McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator and the Splunk SIEM.
• Provide training on commonly used cyber security tools
• Provide Tier 2 and 3 application support to subordinate units of NORAD & USNORTHCOM
• Provide support for Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes, including Documentation, Vulnerability Scanning, and DoD Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
• Perform software patch installation, other flaw remediation, and Continuous Monitoring (ConMon) activities
• Any other duties assigned
What are the required qualifications?
• Bachelors with 8+ years of experience or Masters with 6+ years of experience; additional years of directly applicable experience may be accepted in place of a degree
• Must hold a current and active Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain Top Secret/SCI clearance
• Must hold current Security+ CE or other DoD 8570 IAT II approved certification
• Must hold an Operating Systems certification
• Must have ACAS Operator and Supervisor training or equivalent
• Familiarity with the configuration and operation of the following: DISA Automated Security Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) - Tenable Security Center/Nessus, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Compliance Checker
• Have a strong Cybersecurity foundation with working knowledge of cyber technologies, Risk Management Framework (RMF) process, and DoD Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
What are the preferred qualifications?
• Working experience with tuning and managing cyber security tools
• Working knowledge of database and operating system security
• Experience using Microsoft Active Directory to manage group policy, computer and user objects
• Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities
• Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met
• Strong oral communication skills and ability to communicate detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts to a non-technical customer
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
Pay Range:Pay Range $63,050.00 - $97,000.00 - $130,950.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.