This position is a 24/7 crew position
The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos has an opening for an Electronic Signals Analyst. The successful candidate will be required to execute, refine, and supervise the processes and procedures of instrumentation Electronic Signals Analysis operations in a purpose-built enterprise environment throughout the lifecycle of customer operations. The candidate will be required to possess demonstrable technical skills and the ability to work constructively and collaboratively across multiple functional and technical areas to achieve a positive impact on explicitly stated and implicit program goals.
The Electronic Signals Analyst will be responsible for:
- Provide proactive 24x7 signals analysis to support operational missions
- In this role, you will use state-of-the-art computer hardware and software to search for, identify and monitor non-communications signals in a dense and dynamic environment
- Position requires a thorough background in analysis of detected and pre-detected data in both analog and digital formats
- You will be responsible for the identification and analysis of new signals, nominal signals and unusual mode of existing signals which require a thorough understanding of signals, the environment, and an understanding of the unique idiosyncrasies of data sources
- Requires frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques
- Your work will be closely reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and overall adequacy
- Must be able to work either independently or in a team environment
- Provide, maintain and supply expert level tradecraft, target knowledge and interpretative screening ability to enable successful operations
- Support the product verification process
- Support strategic planning for collection and conduct collaboration as necessary
- Collaborate with other disciplines to support signals screening and fused reporting
- Generate, manage and disseminate signals related metrics
- Support the transition of government operators and provide training assistance on tools and collection
- Provide training consultation and input on operator proficiency
- Provide scenario assistance for specific events as a SME mentor/trainer
- Assist operational crews with situational awareness
- Requires a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters degree with 6+ years of prior relevant experience
- Proven experience and proficiency with one of the TECHSIGINT disciplines
- Deep technical understanding of signal characteristics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and constructively with leaders across the site
- Ability to conduct efficient, organized signals processing and data analysis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- U.S. Citizenship
- Mission-specific technical knowledge and operations experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.