Are you ready to join Leidos all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate your career path.
The Leidos Defense Group currently has an opening for a seasoned All Source Analyst at Langley AFB Virginia . This position is part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s (ACC) ISR mission.
- Applicants will coordinate multi-ISR domain mission activities with AF Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) Enterprise stakeholders.
- Coordination with AF DCGS Analysis and Exploitation Teams (AET) on current operations, multi-ISR discipline support to current Analytic Lines of Effort (ALOE), long-term and short-term analysis in support of Air Operation Center (AOC) mission planning and ISR operations, foreign military capabilities and defense issues; and the development of request for information (RFI) responses.
- Applicants will liaison with AF DCGS Mission Management Team (MMT) members to verify requirements are met and comply with AF DCGS tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) and applicable AF and Intelligence Community (IC) directives; and they will maintain awareness of new technologies and non-material solutions for potential AF DCGS weapon system implementation.
- Generate correlated and/or fused ISR products and multiple general purpose support functions in response to multiple echelons of command-validated requirements.
- Assist in development of personnel mission qualification training and certification products.
- Facilitates information sharing among Military Organizations and DoD Agencies.
- Adhere to prescribed multi-discipline ISR TTPs.
Note: This is a contingent job posting for vacancies as they arise within the program.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 15 years of relevant intelligence experience OR a Masters and 10 years of experience. Additional years of related intelligence experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Completion certificate from a commercial, military, or US government all source analysis training course or a specialized intelligence career field.
- Minimum of three (5) years’ experience in exploiting and reporting data from multi-domain analytical sources and sensors; data mining and research applications; and familiarity with IC databases and reporting standards.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), demonstrated problem-solving experience and the capacity to work independently and part of a team to provide multi-faceted intelligence products and support to operational units, Joint Commands and IC components is essential.
- Extensive familiarity with applicable DoD and IC directives, analytic tradecraft standards and reporting cycles is also required.
- Must have a current Top Secret SCI clearance.
- Familiarity in one or more of the following is highly desired: JIRA/Confluence, Space or Human Intelligence, Electronic Warfare and DoD / IC sensors and applications.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.