The Digital Network Intelligence Analyst (DNIA) also referred to as a TDNA will serve on a intelligence team, focused on the threat to US and DoD information networks. The Analyst will collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community and apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
- Perform DNI analysis for specified target sets and format the information for dissemination.
- Perform technical metadata and content analysis of threat adversary automated information systems.
- Perform Network Analysis to develop data sources.
- Utilize target development databases, analyze social and telecommunications networks and exploit high priority targets.
- Perform sustained target analysis through the use of DNI/DNR analytic techniques.
- Provide synthesized products to customers by researching, analyzing and reporting intelligence via the appropriate reporting vehicles.
- Analyze network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine adversary capability and intent.
- Develop and refine the daily operations of a growing DoD customer.
- UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Bachelor's degree and 4 or more years of related experience. Military experience and education will be considered on a case by case basis in addition to or in lieu of degree
- Work experience must include Intelligence analysis experience within the DoD/IC.
- Serialized SIGINT reporting experience required.
- Work experience with customer tools and databases
- Ability to perform technical analysis against target systems and networks, characterize target network capabilities and vulnerabilities, and support development of new techniques to exploit targets.
- Analysis experience with DNI/DNR.
- Military Experience is a plus
- An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
- Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.