The primary function is to provide security support of the customer’s Classification Management Program. The position will provide day-to-day security support and multi-discipline analysis for DoD Classification Management. Additionally, you will work independently and closely with senior specialists and brief senior leadership.
- Assist the Directorate stakeholders in implementing appropriate classification management efforts (at the Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and collateral levels) by providing approved classification guidance, release procedures, and marking criteria.
- Ensure that sound classification management practices are implemented and applied to support special security mission.
- Share knowledge and experience to facilitate effective practices and increase staff awareness of best practices.
- Provide timely classification management expertise to resolve complex classification management issues.
- Maintain personal classification expertise through collaboration with ODNI and IC classification management communities.
- Develop innovative techniques to implement training and compliance with established classification management policies.
- Participate in related training, informational briefings, and assist in responding to related agency taskers.
- Provide classification guidance to relevant stakeholders and key components within the IC community.
- An active TS/SCI security clearance.
- 11 - 14 years of related experience.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Must be able to successfully complete Polygraph examination.
- Experience with Classification Management
Pay Range:Pay Range $75,400.00 - $116,000.00 - $156,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.