At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Leidos has an opening for an End User Services Manager on the Housing and Urban Development (HUD) End User Support Services (EUS) program. Leidos provides a stable and reliable End User environment to meet HUD’s strategic business goals and objectives. These End User support services requirements include LAN, Desktop and IMAC, Unified Communications, Webcast, Integration and Test, System Acceptance, Printing and Distribution, and SharePoint Collaboration services, as well as the ancillary Program Management, Enterprise Engineering, Performance Modeling, Configuration Management, Technical Assessments, Facility Management, and Security services that ensure efficient and effective End User solutions, standard IT processes, and compliance to IT regulations and guidance.
The End User Services Manager will be responsible for managing the End User Services team (Field Services; Tier 2 (HUD Headquarters); Outlook, Collaboration & Citrix (OCC); Break Fix; and Site Engineering). You will also serve as the Project Manager for all laptop/desktop refreshes.
- Establish operational procedures and practices in accordance with ISO, ITIL, and CMMI-defined maturity levels.
- Provide continuous review and recommendations on process improvement activities.
- Establish procedures for reviewing, and improving process metrics indicators, including data collection and analysis of trends.
- Analyze and evaluate problems/risks and inform program management.
- Coordinate the actions of operational teams.
- Identify labor skills requirements and provide interface with functional management for staffing.
- Status and report performance to cost/schedule requirements.
- Meet with the HUD Desktop & HQ Service Delivery Director, IT Field Services & Region III Director, and the Regional IT Directors on a regular basis.
- Provide hardware and software maintenance and move services at all HUD locations in response to user requests for support.
- Manage e-mail and collaborative workflow products for the HUD enterprise.
- Provide surge support for infrastructure deployment of software, updates, and patches.
- Provide video teleconference services in response to user requests.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum 5 years’ experience leading teams and/or projects or a Master's degree and a minimum 3 years’ relevant experience. An additional 4 years of experience and/or relevant certifications will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience managing a large end user enterprise environment.
- Experience with Microsoft suite of products (O365, TEAMS, SharePoint, Exchange).
- Experience with virtual private network (VPN) end user telework support.
- Experience with enterprise break-fix support.
- Experience working effectively with peers, Leidos leadership and customer leadership.
- Experience with large scale laptop/printer refreshes.
- Experience leading continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Experience leading projects to implement or upgrade infrastructure hardware or software.
- ITIL IV Foundation
Any of the following certifications will be viewed favorably:
- Project management Professional (PMP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals
Must be able to pass a HUD Public Trust background investigation. Due to contract requirements, U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Residence status is required.
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.