Leidos is actively hiring for a Network Engineer/Administrator to join our team in Bremerton, WA. Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
In a work environment governed by JAFAN 6/0, DoD Manual 5205.07 Volumes 1-4, ICD 704 and ICD 705, the employee shall perform the following technical services:
- Assist in the design of IT system networks at levels up to TS/SCI.
- Compile lists of all needed network components (routers, switches etc.) to include sources of supply, cost and feature comparisons of network devices, required peripherals, and consumable items such as cabling, power supplies, racks.
- Build, secure and operate networks at an acceptable level of risk up to the TS/SCI level
- Identify and prioritize network vulnerabilities and identify and recommend mitigation options. Utilize penetration testing tools such as IDA Pro, Ollydbg, Ghidra, WinDdg, Kali Linux, and/or Wireshark on systems to identify, categorize, assess, and recommend mitigation strategies for identified vulnerabilities.
- Assist the project leads with establishing project plans to include identification of resource and funding requirements, as well as monitoring, reviewing, and reporting on task execution
- Work independently in a team environment to build solutions.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills.
- Develop, diagnose, and operate complex computer networks systems.
- Research vulnerabilities, technical manuals/documentation and provide technical writing/reports.
- Identify customer needs and validate product design.
- Experience monitoring, reviewing, interpreting, evaluating, and reporting on the technical aspects of classified networks and related operations
- Bacherlor's Degree in related field with 4 years of experience. Additional years of experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience with the development of TS/SCI network requirements and security processes, and able to develop and conduct technical briefs
- Experience and familiarity in providing shore-based information technology infrastructure security and vulnerability identification, operations and support functions.
- Experience and familiarity providing technical services and analytic expertise in secure systems to be performed for DoD, DoN and/or NUWC, Keyport.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in system and network cyber and management operations, which include program/project evaluation, project management assistance, and staff briefings.
- Must meet eligibility for TS/SCI security clearance.
- Certifications in Networking and/or Network Security
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.