Leidos has a career opportunity in Reston, Va. for an ESG Specialist, Campaigns and Programs, reporting to the Director, ESG. The successful candidate will manage enterprise-wide and locally-based outreach projects/campaigns related to ESG priorities. The candidate will need strong organizational and project management skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Manage Leidos activations and events with high levels of visibility, including relationships with partners, executive sponsors and Leidos employees/volunteers.
- Help build overall company brand awareness and maintain company intranet presence specific to core campaigns.
- Support budget and record keeping across the team.
- Author reports, blogs and other communications and marketing materials
- Represent the company in the local community including interacting with industry, quasi-government and non-profit leaders as appropriate.
- Support additional communications and marketing projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree and 2-4 years or prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
Knowledge of, and passion for ESG, corporate responsibility and community engagement.
- Ability to build and lead internal/external stakeholder projects (project management/event management skills essential).
- Experience establishing and tracking performance targets and driving continuous program improvement.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work both independently and as part of an integrated communications and marketing team.
- Ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects including weekend or off-hour commitments.
- Superior interpersonal and presentation skills and ability to interact with employees and executives at all levels.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Passion for engaging in the community and a commitment to Leidos’ core values
- Expertise in MS Office, particularly data management in Excel
- Working knowledge of internal communication/collaboration tools
Pay Range:Pay Range $48,750.00 - $75,000.00 - $101,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.