Looking to grow your career?
Leidos is looking for a Team Lead to join our team in Albuquerque, NM!! The team lead will be responsible for assisting in managing the operations of the Leidos Corporate Service desk. This is a customer service representative position in a contact center environment. Leidos customer service representatives respond to incoming contacts from consumers that need assistance. Efforts are made to efficiently document consumer contacts into a secure database, provide educational materials/referrals. This role is crucial to ensuring customer requirements are met in terms of communication, prioritizing, escalating, and resolving incidents and requests. The team lead provides support to the service desk team located in Clinton, MS, Albuquerque, NM and remotely. All personnel must provide professional, courteous, resourceful support to all incoming calls. Personnel must be proficient in relevant computer applications, customer service principles and practices, call center telephony and technology. Attention to detail is necessary to manage complexity of calls. Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks at once.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Location: This position is onsite at the Albuquerque, NM office
Mon & Tues: Off
Wed-Fri: 9 AM - 5:30 PM MST
Sat & Sun: 9 PM - 5:30 AM MST
***Please only apply if you’re open to this schedule, as there is no flexibility with this
- Manage a team of up to 15 contact center employees
- Collaborate with Government Lead and / or Leidos PMP regarding issues or improvements
- Maintain training plan for the team
- Train new personnel on the team
- Respond to inquiries
- Provide managers with requested information in a timely manner
- Overtime support to include weekends and holidays (if needed).
- Participate in a weekly on-call schedule with other leads
- Complete call logs and call reporting
- Manage Call Center shift schedule
- Perform Quality Assurance audits
- Adhere to approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), written or otherwise
- Always remain professional and courteous when engaging agents and end users.
- Monitor systems to ensure agent adherence to breaks and lunches, PC issues, and call and chat availability.
- Ensure that agents are aware of outages and system issues or updates.
- Propose critical incidents and ensure that the IVR banner is created and in place to alert end users (as appropriate).
- Ensure availability to assist/takeover supervisor calls or assist with end user support in case of increased call volume.
- Serve as point of escalation for Service Desk Agents and maintain a more complete and in-depth knowledge of issues and systems to better aid Agents.
- Monitor the volume of inbound incidents and requests on all channels (phone, email, chat, etc.).
- Monitor dashboards/email notices/texts messages for alerts that no one is in a queue.
- After hours (on-call), support to include weekends and holidays (as needed)
- Perform quality assurance on calls per SOP and coach agents as needed
- Research customer complaints as needed and provide management with your finding
- Comply with pre-determined and provided times allotted for work schedule, breaks and lunch.
- Monitor and approve Service Desk Agent time off requests as required by the Service Desk Manager
- High school diploma and 4+ years of experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust security clearance.
- U.S. Citizen
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships with customers, and colleagues
- Must be able to pay close attention to detail
- Must have the ability to adapt to changing work requirements, multiple tasks and priorities, and be able to exercise discretion
- Must have experience working in Microsoft applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience managing a high-volume call center
- PC and high-speed Internet
- Quiet environment to perform work
- Prior call center experience managing a high volume of incoming calls is preferred.
- Prior experience as a team lead is preferred.
Come join our rapidly growing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Accrue 3 weeks of PTO during your first year
- Get ten paid holidays a year
- Access to benefits on day one
- Employee discounts
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
Salary Range for this position: $40K to $45K a year
Pay Range:Pay Range $36,400.00 - $56,000.00 - $75,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.