The Mission Operations Division at Leidos is seeking an Electrical Stock Room Technician to support a government contract in the National Capital Region (NCR). The ideal candidate will be able to provide stock room management and operation support for electronic components and test equipment. The candidate must have experience working with electronic equipment, assembly components and processes. The candidate must also have experience procuring electronic components and associated materials.
- Provide electronic stock room management, consumables management and operational support for components and test equipment
- Develop and maintain an inventory management system for multiple disciplines
- Maintain material inventory levels and provide inventory reports as required
- Procure required supplies and custom items
- Coordinate directly with the customer management and employees, program management and employees, and outside vendors on all procurement requirements
- Create, maintain, and update stock room documentation and processes
- Maintain a safe operating environment and work closely with the safety officer to adhere to OSHA and EPA regulation
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Active TS/SCI with poly
- Requires BS degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience. Work experience can be used/combined with education
- Demonstrated experience with creating, implementing, and maintaining an inventory stock system
- Demonstrated ability to maintain material inventory and replenish the component inventory in a timely manner
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, adapt quickly to changing requirements, and work independently and on a team
- Knowledge of equipment, assembly components, and industry-standard processes
- Ability to effectively communicate processes and procedures to program employees, partner organizations, customer base, and outside vendors
- Self-starter that can establish priorities, resolve immediate issues, and coordinate with customer or program management on complex problems
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team members, customers, outside vendors, and procurement specialists
- Strong oral and written communication skills to compose and deliver responses to customers’ questions in a clear and concise manner
- Familiar with project planning and scheduling
- Comfortable working with senior management
- Experience with standard Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs
- Up to 5% CONUS and OCONUS travel
- Experience with relevant logistics and transportation guidelines in support of operational activities
- Experience with automated inventory management software and/or processes
- Experience supporting a manufacturing program
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.