The NISC IV program is hiring a Program Analyst to support the Federal Aviation’s Office of Human Resource Management.
The Management and Program Analyst conducts review and analysis of multiple and varying administrative directives and policies issued by AHA in order to improve work flow efficiency within the office.
Typical assignments include:
- Serves as a Purchase Card Holder; responsible for initiating, monitoring, and processing purchase orders for recurring and non-recurring service contracts, training, equipment, and supplies.
- Gathers information, identifying and analyzing issues and provides recommendations for assigned programs.
- Utilizes established experience to maintain status of actions to ensure that deadlines are met; independently reviews correspondence/ documents/briefings for grammar, punctuation, format and content before submitting for executive level signature.
- Analyzes new or improved business and management practices for application to agency programs or operations.
- Participates in/or conducts studies, group projects or surveys, analyzes findings and makes recommendations which support assigned mission.
- Assignments include (but are not limited to): Uses office automation systems and various software packages to accomplish work.
- Performs administrative tasks (e.g., arranges meetings including space, time, telecommunication information, managing calendars, preparing travel arrangements, developing meeting agendas and background material, filing (manual and electronic and in accordance with governing regulatory procedures), maintaining inventory and ordering office supplies, etc.).
- Performs technical work using established guidance; identifies potential, actual problems and probable causes and provide recommendations for resolution, under general direction of the manager.
- May have frequent contacts with customers and external parties on routine matters such as gathering information, explaining regulations, and discussing the customers' situations. Independently coordinates with multiple stakeholders (internal and external).
- Knowledge of standard administrative practices/procedures, management studies, program development, analysis and evaluation.
- Skill in supporting an executive/senior leader through the office/calendar management, travel/transportation reservations and arrangements, purchase card management and execution, monitoring and coordinating official correspondence, and receiving/screening calls and visitors to the office.
- Skill in using office automation, including time and attendance administration, customer service, calendar management and scheduling and file management (electronic and manual).
- Creating/editing word documents, retrieves specific data from identified database or Excel spreadsheets to develop pivot tables, and produce basic data visualizations (e.g., line and bar charts), electronic mail, managing and maintaining calendars, creating meeting invitations, desktop publishing and project tracking, etc.
- Ability to work effectively, compile and present information in a clear and concise manner. Ability to organize, plan, effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment and successfully complete multiple assignments with conflicting deadlines.
- A Bachelor’s degree and five years of relevant experience are preferred
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.