The Leidos Innovations Center and National Security Space Operations are seeking a Principal Program Finance Analyst who will be responsible for the planning, tracking, analysis and reporting of programs under an operation portfolio within the LInC/NSS Organization in the Dayton, OH office (and/or virtual). They will work alongside Program Management in the development and all aspects of financial accounting regarding the AOP and financial forecasting. The Principal Program Finance Analyst will handle and manage internal projects from initiation through completion and will be working with teams to provide detailed schedules, use formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks and changes and manage projects to ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs.
- Participate in the scheduling, planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of the programs.
- Significant interface with the Program Managers, Contracts, FP&A, and other Support organizations.
- Implement financial policies and procedures in support of the program.
- Work with teams in all aspects of program structure/deliverables.
- Establish and maintain cost/schedule baselines, develops WBS and related dictionaries, develops schedules or Resource Loaded Networks (RLNs), budgets, and has a complete understanding of related financial policies.
- Understand schedule critical path and performs related analyses.
- Assist in new business proposals providing input and cost volumes to management.
- Provide data and reporting formats for all types and levels of program financial reviews.
- Prepare written and verbal reports to management regarding cost schedule variances.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge of multiple contract types: FFP, FPLOE, T&M, Cost Plus and hybrid contracts.
- Has the ability to complete difficult and complex assignments within the programs supporting.
- Analytical, communication and presentations skills needed as well as being able to operate independently.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret security clearance.
- Knowledge of Leidos financial systems and applications, such as: Hyperion, OBI, Cognos, Fusion, Cobra, LPAS, and Cost Point.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, such as: Project, Excel, and Word.
Pay Range:Pay Range $105,300.00 - $162,000.00 - $218,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.