Leidos is seeking a Systems Engineer for a technical development program supporting the Sponsor’s Entitlement Programs as well as IdAM /ICAM, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes and Digital Policy Management. The Systems Engineer will work with a large team of developers, software engineers and data engineers.
- Build outs, testing, maintenance, and monitoring of systems
- Ensure designs are compatible with the architecture and allocated requirements to segments
- Address user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate and improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, cost estimation, requirements allocation, and interfaced definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
- Identify system integrity issues and solutions for the full system life cycles from concept to disposal
- Integrate systems and services
- Summarize and communicate results
- Support the development, documentation, and execution of system policies
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Typically requires BS degree and 8+ years of prior relevant, additional experience in lieu of degree
- Must have experience with the Cloud / Amazon Web Services
- Must have experience with IdAM / ICAM delivery systems, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes,
- Entitlement Management and Digital Policy Management
- Must have experience with security accreditation process
- Security +, ITIL, Amazon Web Services Certificate
May possess a Doctorate in technical domain
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.