Leidos Defense group is presently looking for an System Administrator (Windows) to support our DISA GSM-O team in Pearl Harbor, HI.
To qualify, you must hold an active Secret Clearance.
The selected candidate will perform the primary duties listed:
• Maintain and operate back-office and customer-facing services such as Active Directory, Domain Name System, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol servers, Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, Windows Server Update Services
• Maintain, secure, patch, and deploy operating systems including but not limited to Windows Server 2012R2/2016/2019, Windows 10, Windows 11, VMware ESX v7
• Maintain/administer/update Windows operating systems, products, applications and services
• Deploying Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
• Domain Name System (DNS)
• Microsoft SQL (MS SQL) Servers
• Terminal Servers
• Troubleshooting and resolving ACAS Plugins
• Support roaming Windows profiles
• Experience with Department of Defense (DOD) Certificates
• Experience with using VMware
• Experience with troubleshooting various application software tools
• Assist in Patch Management via SCCM, IAVA compliance remediation and image management
• Apply and maintain DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
• Maintain PKI/CAC services and CRLs for secure login availability
• Knowledgeable of the DOD Security Tools Endpoint Security Solutions (ESS (Formerly HBSS)), Enterprise Security Posture Service (ESPS) and Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS).
• General networking experience
• Maintain and administer Windows Terminal Services for Remote Desktop Services
• Conduct periodic log reviews for usability and troubleshooting
• Manage and administer Microsoft SQL database services
• Maintain/update Active Directory & Exchange environments ensuring stale user and admin accounts are removed in accordance with DoD and NASIC policy/instruction
• Maintain and track user access
• Support installation/admin/update of antivirus software, server and signatures.
• Maintain/administer/update Windows products, applications, and services
• Maintain/administer/update approved third party Windows application.
Are you a creative thinker? Do you consider yourself analytical? To be successful in this new role, you will be expected to employ ingenuity and creativity to develop new technical solutions and systems in order to achieve functional objectives on the Legacy PES-HI Network. You will regularly communicate with internal team members across multiple areas and with parties external to the organization (e.g., sub-contractors, vendors, etc.).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain. Specific experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
Also requires the following certifications:
• COMPTIA Security +CE
• Microsoft Windows Certifications
External Referral Eligible
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.