The Public Health Portfolio of Leidos is seeking a Test Automation Engineer in Atlanta, GA to support the CDC OCIO Cloud Modernization program.
This CDC OCIO Cloud Modernization program assists the CDC in migrating over 400 applications from on-premises to cloud solutions.
The Test Automation Engineer is a key asset in the design, development, and deployment of cloud-based solutions.
The Test Automation Engineer will:
- Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts.
- Review manual test cases to identify automation strategy.
- Use Selenium to automate test cases. Demo automation to scrum team.
- Provide test leads with daily automation metrics.
- Review and maintain existing automation coverage.
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall test objectives.
- Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- May perform Test Script development, automation of testing, Agile framework experience working with AWS/Azure technologies.
- May develop scripts and support performance testing.
- May work with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) automation planning and supporting new code releases.
BS degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or 10+ years of prior relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience in Selenium test automation
- Test Script development, automation of testing, Agile framework experience working with AWS/Azure technologies
- 3+ years’ of experience may include application (Java, .Net), database, and infrastructure deployment testing using automated tools. Working on an Agile team.
- Ability to obtain NACI clearance
BS Degree in Computer Science
Use of other test automation tools is a plus
3+ years of experience working with the CDC
Ability to Obtain NACI clearance
Must be located in the US
Preference given to local to Atlanta area
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.