Leidos, a Fortune 500 company, seeks a Project Operations Manager (hybrid office/remote working schedule possible) to manage and support the operational functions for the Leidos contract to deliver energy efficiency savings to a utility program. This position is pivotal to the team’s ability to successfully meet customer contract obligations and, in turn, has a significant impact on Leidos meeting its project targets.
The Project Operations Manager actively assists the Program Manager with program operations matters as well as customer support. The position is part of the Leidos program leadership team and assists with overall project responsibility from inception to delivery, establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with the utility customer team and internal stakeholders.
Operational responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensures that the Leidos adheres to the requirements of the utility program operations guidelines
- Create and deliver invoices to the utility program on a timely basis for the energy efficiency savings delivered and coordinates Leidos subcontractor invoicing on Program work
- Enter and maintain records in the utility program database
- Prepare monthly reporting to the utility program manager
- Tracking and managing program KPIs with Program Manager
- Provides input and thought leadership for continuous process improvement to improve quality of the delivery of services in the program
- Accountable for the ongoing task of ensuring utility CRM data integrity with both direct data entry and by guiding the work of other team members based on having developed deep knowledge of the utility reporting systems
- Works with the Leidos team including subcontractors, the utility Program staff, and customer staff to clearly communicate and understand priorities and to solve problems
- Responsible for the development, organization, frequent updating, and quality control of a high volume of program documents
Key professional and personal characteristics for success in this position:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two (2) + years of relevant experience
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable using various electronic communication channels such as Teams, SharePoint, and Amazon Web Services
- Comfortable working independently and with minimal supervision to resolve problems
- Proficient in MS Suite of products, especially Word and Excel
- Experience working in a Salesforce-based CRM database
- Basic knowledge of energy efficiency and renewable energy programs, familiarity with various energy efficiency technologies
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.