Leidos is seeking candidates for an upcoming opening for a Sr. Signals Development Specialist at Offutt AFB, in Omaha, NE. The ideal candidate will have formal training in signals development. The candidate will be responsible for the analysis of communications and non-communications signals. Perform collection, identification, and signals analysis of all communications activity in support of government projects. The candidate will also be responsible for training junior analysts on processes/techniques and assist in create training aids, as required.
• Provide analytic support for the development of new exploitation target capabilities.
• Research targets to acquire, compile analyze and retain appropriate target information; perform analysis utilizing standard techniques.
• Conduct spectrum analysis, collection, processing, and reporting for signals of interest.
• Perform signal search, analyze, and report known new and unusual activity using UNIX /Linux operating system.
• Perform analysis of new and unusual activity using bit stream analysis.
• Provide instruction to junior analysts and assist with developing training aids.
· TS/SCI with polygraph.
· 14-19 years of technical experience in a signals development field
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent formal military technical training and experience.
· 451/452 course graduate or equivalent
· Strong written and oral communication skills, including public speaking
· Strategic and innovative mindset. Comfortable thinking a few steps ahead.
· Excellent analytic and organizational skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines and prioritize projects appropriately
· Ability to work collaboratively to achieve objectives
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.