We are currently seeking an IT Asset Management Specialist to join the Compartmented Enterprise Services Office (CESO) effort. This program is establishing a modern secure web service (SWS) operation as part of a state-of-the-art, highly automated platform capable of supporting a rapidly expanding customer population. Apply today to become part of the Leidos team that is assisting CESO as they migrate to a high security cloud environment by providing network and communication services, monitoring services, and system administration.
This position is based in Arlington, VA and is 100% on-site.
- Supports property manager duties.
- Completes monthly inventory reports per government guidelines.
- Supports inventory control process to account for property received, shipped, excessed, moved or transferred property and excessed property.
- Provides monthly inventory reports in accordance with government guidelines.
- Develops inventory control processes to account for property received, shipped, excessed, moved or transferred.
- Assist in Monitoring software licenses to ensure they comply with license agreements and usage standards
- Ensure audit compliance for IT software assets
- Develops material handling processes for shipping, receiving, storage and disposition of property.
- Establishes program level Defense Property Accountability System(s) for incoming property (Line Item Receiving Report), transferred property and excessed property.
- Coordinates and performs all property accountability functions and property management functions in accordance with government guidance and industry best practices.
- Currently have a TS/SCI with the ability to obtain and maintain a CI Poly
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years of experience working in Asset Management. Additional years of logistics experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience shall include property accounting processes to include the associated forms.
- Shall possess knowledge of automated inventory control systems.
- Professional experience shall include ordering, processing, shipping, receiving, packaging, material handling, property accountability and discharge of excess property.
- Shall have practical experience with processing paperwork related to Government Bill of Lading and the DD1149.
- Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly Preferred
Pay Range:Pay Range $59,150.00 - $91,000.00 - $122,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.